In 1931, a few immigrant families from Eastern Europe came together and founded the Leamington Mennonite Brethren Church. Originally, they met in homes and eventually in rented downtown establishments. As the church grew, the need for a permanent home led the church to build its first facility in 1939. In 1965, the church moved to its current location on Talbot street. By the mid-2000s, the Mennonite Brethren Church had gone through exponential growth, building expansions and a name change. Now called Meadow Brook Church, the church is home to a large group from all ages and backgrounds. Through the years and all its changes, Meadow Brook remains committed to being a light in our community, a place centred on the gospel, where we gather in worship and to grow God's kingdom throughout Leamington & beyond.